Feb 2, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
They’ve just resumed play in the Premier League match between Fulham and Manchester United at Craven Cottage after the lights went out in the stadium just before halftime. This made the grounds resemble a Pearl Jam concert. From the London Telegraph live blog:
GAME HELD UP: The players are led off the field of play as the blackout continues at Fulham. Referee Kevin Friend makes decision to call game to a halt for time being while they fix the problem.
42 mins The lights are out at Craven Cottage. The only lights working are the advertising hoardings. Ooooh spooky.
Fittingly, the score is 0-0.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PBT: Spurs rally to beat Grizzlies in OT, take 3-0 lead
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile