Feb 2, 2013, 10:27 AM EDT
It’s tough to blame little kids who feel the urge to run onto the court during a basketball game and one little boy decided to intrude onto the floor during a Baylor men’s basketball game this week.
Back on Wednesday, Baylor faced off against Oklahoma and at about the 8:54 mark in the second half of play, Baylor guard Pierre Jackson was dribbling up the court when the kid ran near him.
As the kid got his fifteen seconds of fame, an adult (presumably his father) whisked him away and gave the announcers along with the crowd, a nice chuckle based on the youngster’s eagerness to get into the action:
Baylor won the game by three points and maybe, they should play 6 on 5 more often.
Child runs onto court during Baylor/Oklahoma [Total Pro Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights