Feb 1, 2013, 12:17 PM EST
To which I say … smart guy.
In this Godaddy.com Super Bowl ad that was just released, model Bar Refaeli kisses a computer nerd, purportedly to demonstrate how Go Daddy represents both smart and sexy. But the ad took longer to shoot than expected, according to Adweek via Business Insider).
“He had never been in a Super Bowl commercial … and never kissed a supermodel before,” Go Daddy told Adweek.
(Jesse) Heiman has played roles including Nerd in “Awkward,” Stumbling Student in “Suburgatory,” Member of Will Wheaton’s Entourage in “The Big Bang Theory,” and more recognizably Fernando in “Chuck.”
According to Adweek, CBS rejected two other iterations of the ad, so this must be the PG version.
The commercial will air in the fourth quarter on Sunday.
Here are some other leaked commercials that have come out since since our latest post on this.
And in the one below, Allstate turns up the Mayhem to its highest level yet. It seems that he was responsible for choosing the NFL replacement refs, which included a ventriloquist’s dummy.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found