Feb 1, 2013, 3:46 PM EDT
It happened in the second period of the San Jose Sharks’ 3-2 shootout win over the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday: San Jose’s Logan Couture scores a goal and then does some quality Kaepernicking.
Of course you know that’s kissing one’s bicep, a la the 49ers’ quarterback. Because, you know, Tebowing on the ice is kind of dangerous.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found