Jan 31, 2013, 12:28 PM EDT
These are available at ThinkGeek right now, and I’d buy one of each color except that they appear to be for women. Oh, what the heck. (Clicks “add to shopping cart”).
The best thing about these, however, is the description:
When it was clear that Kirk was losing his physical edge, his crew got some money together and bought him a bike. Every now and then, when they were docked for repairs or just to stretch their legs, they made their Captain work up a sweat. After a year or so, Kirk got into great shape and challenged the remainder of his crew to a race. But, when they found out he asked Scotty to beam him a few miles ahead, well, that’s when the fight music started.
When you’re on shore leave, trade in your warp nacelles for two wheels, and hit the dusty streets and trails of planet Earth. Our new bicycle Jersey is made of space-age ultra-dry micro fiber, which wicks away moisture and repels odor.
I wear mine with matching Spock ears headphones.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?