Jan 29, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
The greatest gift that social technology has given us? Of course it’s the fact that now we can auto-tune anything. There are all kinds of apps for that — but this particular effort rises from ordinary and flies into the heavens on wings of awesome.
Why, Why, Manti? is the feel-good auto-tune hit of the year by the Gregory Brothers, whom you may know from Winning: The Charlie Sheen Song and other stuff. This is their best effort yet IMO: especially when it gets to Manti’s dad rapping. And what auto tune would be complete without a guest solo by Al Roker? Enjoy.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found