Because it is Super Bowl Media Day, a guy in a wrestling mask gets to ask Colin Kaepernick a question
Jan 29, 2013, 5:16 PM EST
If there was any doubt that Colin Kaepernick had a huge following among Mexican pro wrestlers, that should be settled now. The guy evidently got a discount on an old H2 wrestling mask, which was a league that folded in 2011. But how he got past security is a mystery. But then, there were quite a few unusual sights during Super Bowl Media Day today, and little of them had to do with the players. I guess when you pay $25 a pop to get in, you get to wear what you want.
- Joe Staley tells this guy “Samurais don;t wear bedazzled sunglasses.”
- Headline that last week you never thought you’d see.
- Hey Perrish Cox, NFL rules strictly prohibit the lifting of reporters. (That’s Rosci Diaz of Entertainment Tonight).
- Did we mention Katherine Webb is here?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found