Jan 28, 2013, 11:12 AM EST
In defense of the player at the top of the key, his coach was the only guy open. It happened during a Russian Professional Basketball League game between Unics Kazan and Spartak Vladivostok, when Unics coach Gundars Ventra was pacing the sideline and suddenly, during a play, one of his players passed him the ball. Of course the coach did what you or I would have done — he whipped a pass to his player at the baseline, who sank a 3-pointer. That’s gonna count, right?
Sadly, no. But it should.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found