Jan 28, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
It was Rodney Dangerfield who said “He’s a good teacher, he really seems to care. About what I have no idea.” That’s Ravens’ linebacker Ray Lewis in a nutshell. So with the Super Bowl on the horizon, it seemed like a good time for Saturday Night Live to bring out its best Lewis impersonator (Keenan Thompson) for a visit to the news desk.
I love faux Ray Lewis’ obsession with the Rockefeller Center lake.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found