Jan 28, 2013, 12:02 PM EST
When it comes to predicting the winner of the Super Bowl, EA Sports has been much more reliable than a random zoo animal. The makers of Madden NFL 13 have done a game simulation for each of the past nine Super Bowls, and have tabbed the winner correctly in seven of nine tries. Last year, they predicted the Giants over the Patriots 27-24, and the actual final score was 21-17.
So this year’s Madden loser should be a bit nervous. And the winner is …
The Madden NFL 13 folks have the Ravens beating the 49ers 27-24 which isn’t good news for the fine folks of San Francisco.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found