Jan 25, 2013, 10:07 AM EST
Tom Brady’s new mansion is finally done — they just had to fill the moat. It took about as long to build as it would for a new football stadium to be completed — about three years. But now it’s move-in ready, and Tom and Giselle Bundchen need lots of cardboard boxes. Can anyone help out? The $20 million, 22,000-square foot palace in Brentwood near Los Angeles has a resort-style pool, a playground, and in case of invasion by pesky Visigoths, a moat. Yep.
When Tom’s friends come over for a visit their parents can wave and say “Have fun storming the castle!”
You can see the moat in the screencap there, and that doesn’t look like a drawbridge, but you never know.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found