Marco Belinelli’s miraculous game winning layup makes Bulls announcer Stacey King yell, “I LIKE MY MEATBALLS SPICY!” (video)
Jan 24, 2013, 3:50 PM EST
An incredible thing happened at the end of yesterday’s Bulls-Pistons game when, with the game tied at 82 apiece, Marco Belinelli bricked an open three point shot (that happens a lot) only to have Joakim Noah, with no regard for his personal safety, belly flopped onto a few photographers and saved the basketball.
The ball careened into the hands of Belinelli, who finger rolled it in, prompting the crowd to go into a frenzy and Stacey King to yell a very timely, “I LIKE MY MEATBALLS…. SPICY!”
It’s only racist if you say it’s racist, remember. The Bulls managed to hang on for the win, and Belinelli is one step closer to becoming a Chicago folk hero. He’s going to have to have a lot more games like this one, though. A LOT.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found