Jan 23, 2013, 4:57 PM EDT
The year was 1996: the chess computer “Deep Blue” defeated world chess champion Garry Kasparov for the first time; Belgian cyclist Bjarne Riis won the Tour de France and was later accused of doping (gasp!); and the top music video was The Smashing Pumpkins’ Tonight, Tonight (gasp!). In Indianapolis, on Oct 13, the Colts played the NFL’s new team, the Baltimore Ravens. Quarterback for the Colts was a guy named Jim Harbaugh. And the Ravens featured a rookie linebacker named Ray Lewis.
Harbaugh says he doesn’t remember it, and that’s not really a surprise — he was sacked 36 times that season. If you watch the video you’ll see a little Lewis sack dance at the end.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Bruins-Rangers
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks look to even series with Red Wings
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1