Big Baby Glen Davis interrupts rookie teammate’s interview to demand peanut butter & jelly sandwich (video)
Jan 23, 2013, 3:52 PM EDT
Looks like Glen Davis is doing his best to shed that ‘Big Baby’ nickname, even if it means switching over to ‘Big Bully’.
Rookie Andrew Nicholson was trying to do a TV interview when all of a sudden Big Baby bursts in, disregards the interview and starts blasting his vocal chords about who was supposed to make him his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
After a bunch of yelling he breaks out a big plastic container full of snacks and talks about how his pregame meal isn’t complete without his PB&J and then goes on a rant about how he isn’t sweet.
I wish someone would man up and slap Big Baby in the face and say, “MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN SANDWICH, BIG BABY!”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found