Jan 22, 2013, 12:54 PM EDT
If Ottawa Senators coach Paul MacLean is ever tossed from a game or is involved in a tragic accident, the team has a spare ready to go. Yes, that’s MacLean in the foreground during a recent game, and a completely different person behind him, on the other side of the glass. Evil twin? Paul MacLean impersonator? The answer is unknown.
Those eyebrows on the MacLean doppelganger could be fake, now that I look at them closely.
From Reddit, via Sports Grid.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- Day 1 of Indy 500 Qualifying
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million