SURPRISE! Madison Square Garden light careens from the rafters onto unsuspecting HS wrestler (video)
Jan 21, 2013, 3:02 PM EST
It has always been one of my biggest fears to have one of the lights fall down from the rafters of an arena. That nightmare happened to senior wrestler Michael McComish of the Madison Bulldogs as he was crouched on all fours, ready to get his wrestling on. One second he’s there, the next second there’s a gigantic light fixture draped around his back. (He’s OK).
The kid is very lucky that his body was able to absorb most of the blow.
Never trust old buildings once inhabited by Godzilla’s eggs.
No worries though. He’s fine, miraculously.
Just letting everyone know I'm fine! Stitches in my head. Gash on forehead and back of me head and little cuts from the glass nothin serious—
Michael McComish (@Comish69) January 19, 2013
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found