Jan 21, 2013, 5:29 PM EST
Well what took her so long? Miss Alabama USA has a lot on her plate right now: she’s dating Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron, she’ll be judging a beauty pageant for Donald Trump, and then there’s the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition photo shoot coming up this week, and her reporting gig at the Super Bowl for Inside Edition. So she’s decided to move to New York, according to the New York Post (sorry, AJ) to be closer to the action and pursue a modeling career.
Webb was also overheard saying that she was offered a spot in the upcoming season of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” but did not say whether she would participate.
Oh Brent Musburger, what hath thou wrought?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found