Jan 21, 2013, 11:13 AM EDT
As the Super Baugh hype comes at us full force over the next two weeks, let’s not forget that there’s also a Harbaugh sister. Joani Harbaugh is six years younger than John and five years younger than Jim, and is actually now Joani Crean — of course you knew that she’s married to Indiana Hoosiers men’s basketball coach Tom Crean. As the story goes, she was mightily protected by her brothers growing up, and as father Jack was a football coach, she could expertly work the splice machine for game films by the age of 10.
Who’s she rooting for in the Super Bowl? Ryan Parker explores that question in his new song, Harbaugh Sister. It’s a toe-tapper.
Did they pick on you, can your decision just come down to who,
Was more overprotective, will that help you be selective,
Purple or gold,
Was one brother mean, did either tell you when you met Tom Crean,
That he sometimes can look wacko, is it Kaepernick or Flacco,
In the Super Bowl,
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found