Jan 21, 2013, 9:31 AM EDT
Ha. Well played, Manly Library.
It’s the photo going viral right now. The notice at the Sydney, Aus., library reads:
All non-fiction Lance Armstrong titles, including Lance Armstrong: Images Of A Champion, The Lance Armstrong Performance Program and Lance Armstrong: World’s Greatest Champion, will soon be moved to the fiction section.
Unfortunately, the notice appears to be a prank: library officials say that a part-time employee put it up. Actually, they say, individual libraries have no say in which section books are categorized.
“It’s a big, busy library and someone has played a practical joke — it’s gone unnoticed for a while and once staff noticed they changed it,” Chris Parsons of Manly Council said.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found