Jan 20, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
It’s always nice to see star athletes go back to school and NFL back-up quarterback Vince Young has decided to go back to his alma mater of the University of Texas to earn finish off his degree.
However, if we judge from the below photo taken of Vince during a group project for an unknown class, it doesn’t look like that Mr. Young is exactly excited to be learning.
The image shows Young taking a cat nap as a fellow student by the name of Dax Hill snaps his photo and posted it on his Twitter page back on Friday:
Vince Young sleeps through class [Cosby Sweaters]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found