Jan 20, 2013, 12:24 PM EDT
Just when I thought that the Internet had finally run out of “Call Me Maybe” parodies, a group of Baltimore Ravens decided to rework Carly Rae Jepsen’s hit song to talk about today’s AFC Championship against the New England Patriots.
The song starts out lamenting about the belief that the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning would beat the Ravens in the divisional round and the rest of the musical track talks about how Baltimore will move onto the Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
The possible saving grace of the entire clip might be the guitar player in the background and his rockin’ Ravens head gear:
Hopefully, Bill Belichick saw this clip and used it as bulletin board material.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found