Jan 19, 2013, 2:22 PM EDT
For anyone that ever wanted to own a home by a Major League home run king, you now have that opportunity since Barry Bonds has put his Beverly Hills mansion on the open market.
Barry bought the home back in 2002, when it was only 11,500 square feet and featured six bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. After acquiring it, Bonds added a two-story wing to home and that only increased the value along with the square footage.
The house is located in the gated Beverly Park community for only a small asking price of $25 million and below is just some of the important details about the property:
The estate, according to a person familiar with the home, has seven bedrooms and 14 bathrooms. It also has a music room, theater, wine room, gym, spa and elevator, according to a recent advertisement. There’s also a guest house and a pool on the 1.85-acre property.
To possibly seal the deal for anyone looking to buy it, the house is equipped with “Smart House” technology which means that everything within the main house can be controlled via an iPad.
Barry Bonds is selling his Beverly Hills mansion [Wall Street Journal]
Barry Bonds is selling his Beverly Hills home [Business Insider]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found