Jan 17, 2013, 10:03 AM EDT
I often kid the internet, but this time they deserve huge props. Less than 24 hours after the Manti Te’o fake girlfriend story broke, an internet meme was born. Yep, it’s ‘Te’oing’, in which folks are snapping photos of themselves cuddling with their fake, invisible girlfriends. That’s OTB’s own Josiah Schlatter in the photo introducing us to his new gal, who appears to be whispering in his ear. Well played.
More Te’oing photos here. I’ll be adding to this throughout the day, so check back in if you have some time.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found