Jan 17, 2013, 4:42 PM EST
People sure are acting weird lately. Or maybe they’ve always been acting this weird, we just needed phone-video camera technology to catch up so we had the ability to record anything, anywhere. Thanks Steve Jobs.
The latest crazy sighting happened at the Australian Open, as Bernard Tomic and Daniel Brands took a break from tennis to stare at the dude running around the stadium in pretty lame mascot gear as he showed off even lamer dance moves. STOP WITH THE SPIN MOVE! IT’S BORING!
He only fell once, unfortunately, but it was a pretty good one. 3/5 Gerald Fords.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found