Jan 16, 2013, 5:06 PM EST
I had a weird dream last night: Arnold Schwarzenegger was dressed as a sheriff, and was talking with Mario Lopez about Lance Armstrong, while a middle-aged woman stood behind them taking pictures with a cell phone. Wait, that as real? Oh Lord.
In an exclusive interview with “Extra’s” Mario Lopez, actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, who survived his own scandal said, “I think the most important thing is to just say it the way it is. I think that people are forgiving with mistakes but they aren’t forgiving when you start beating around the bush or try to hide or try to lie. So it’s always the cover up that gets you into more trouble than the actual mistake.”
Arnold, of course, literally built two careers in part from from taking steroids — although he’s never denied it. The coverup he’s referring to, however, has to do with the affair he had while married to Maria Shriver.
By the way, see how many of these fun facts about Arnold surprise you:
He attended University of Wisconsin–Superior.
Anyway, Newark Mayor Cory Booker and Pete Rose also had advice for Lance on Extra. Be aware, folks, that the television waves from these interviews are beaming through space even as we speak. If they happen to reach an intelligent planet which also has access to spaceships and weapons, we could be in for trouble.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found