Jan 14, 2013, 5:50 PM EST
If the Atlanta Hawks are willing to give a fan $1,000 for sinking a half-court shot, what should they give him for sticking that shot, motionless, on the back of the rim? Got to be at least ten grand.
But the Hawks will not pop for that, so we’ll have to wait and see if the ball falls through the net. We could be here all night folks, so settle in.
Fortunately the announcer provided an assist, so the guy got his $1,000. Or so it appears from the video.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found