Jan 14, 2013, 10:09 AM EST
It’s hardly an original move: Ron Artest does it, and pro wrestler Scott Steiner has been doing it for years. But 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has taken the biceps kiss and made it his own … kind of the same way he took the starting job from Alex Smith.
Hey, it’s all good. At least for 49ers fans. They call it Kaepernicking, and it’s been a Twitter meme for about a month now, but officially picking up steam on Saturday after SF’s big 45-31 win over Green Bay.
Several 49ers fans have posted pictures of themselves in the act at home, in bars, on the street, at work or just about any other place they frequent. Some even positioned their toddlers or dogs in the position. Others made online videos.
Here’s a woman Kaepernicking in front of a Packers fan during Saturday’s game. What a brazen display! From the looks of the Packers fan, however, he will not remember any of this.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found