Jan 14, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
Is it cruel irony or just blind coincidence that Seattle’s season ended the way it began: with a Hail Mary into the end zone? That is for greater minds than mine. Let the record show that unlike the controversial TD that won the game vs. the Packers back in September, Russell Wilson’s final pass on Sunday was picked off, and the Falcons advanced to the NFC Championship Game vs. the 49ers.
And somewhere, a 10-year-old girl’s heart was broken. It won’t be the first time, my dear. Welcome to Seahawks football.
Favorite YouTube comment:
NinerEmpiire 2 hours ago
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOUR ANGUISH SUSTAINS ME!
OK, I’ll be the first to say it: we’re dangerously close to another Harbowl. Can the world withstand two weeks of Jim Harbaugh vs. John Harbaugh storylines? I say it can’t. Well played, Mayans — well played.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found