Jan 12, 2013, 2:20 PM EDT
The latest sports petition to take the Internet by storm was one started to get University of Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron deported from the country so that ESPN announcer Brent Musburger could steal his girlfriend, Katherine Webb.
Let us thank the citizen creator of the petition “Creepy M” for the below screenshot:
Currently, the petition has twenty-four signatures and needs only 24, 976 to go.
Obama petitioned to deport AJ McCarron [Game On]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found