Jan 11, 2013, 2:20 PM EST
So why did Katherine Webb announce on Twitter that she was doing a photo shoot for Sports Illustrated, and then quickly delete it? Mystery afoot! It was earlier this week that Webb worried that her new-found fame would harm her relationship with her boyfriend, Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron. Webb, of course, came to prominence when ESPN’s Brent Musburger praised her looks during the BCS title game.
Since then, Webb got a gig judging the Miss USA pageant, and now this: most are assuming that her tweet means she’ll be gracing the pages of the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. The magazine is notoriously secretive about its swimsuit issue, so perhaps they told her to nix the tweet. But several people saw it anyway.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found