Jan 11, 2013, 4:43 PM EDT
Mike Tyson will make his non-tiger-owning dramatic debut with a guest starring role on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU confirmed E! News Online today, and this may shock you, but he’ll play someone convicted of murder. The synopsis:
Tyson will play a murderer on death row named Reggie Rhodes, who had an unfortunate upbringing and became a very violent individual — clearly.
Rhodes’ case catches the eyes of Detective Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and defense attorney Bayard Ellis (Andre Braugher) during an SVU investigation.
Reggie Rhodes is innocent! Sorry, I didn’t mean to just blurt that out here in court.
Tyson, of course, played himself in The Hangover, where he shared screen time with Zach Galifinakis and a chicken. Let’s hope things go better than in Justin Bieber’s CSI acting debut:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found