Jan 11, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
When you’re an eighth-grader and you make a no-look, backwards, over-the-head buzzer-beating basketball shot, you can pretty much write your own ticket from there on out. Witness such a shot at the Greenridge Baptist Church gym in Boyd, MD, recently, when Matt DeMember sinks one from way outside. Tremendous.
Michael Kaufman 3 hours ago
then random girls in yoga pants walk towards him … instantly cool!
Mitchell Anderson 13 hours ago
Look out Brian Scalabrine
H/T Bob’s Blitz.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Dickey goes 8, beats Rays for 2nd straight win
- PST: Mourinho officially leaving Real Madrid
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PFT: Chad Johnson arrested for probation violation
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Is Cabrera one of the greatest of all time?
- Play Video: Craig Adams lays out Spezza in OT
- Play Video: Highlights: Senators win double overtime thriller