Jan 10, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
The premise is a bit of a stretch — the concept here being that instead if ogling girls with binoculars, men should buy airline tickets and “get the real thing.” I’m not sure how that works (free girls in first class?), but it’s clearly in reference to Brent Musburger and Katherine Webb at the BCS title game. It didn’t take long for Spirit Airlines to capitalize on the moment when Musburger introduced Webb to the nation during the game. Spirit sent this ad to customers via email on Wednesday. Please notice the ‘We ❤ Brent!’ sign on the right.
Stop Ogling Over Girls…
and Score with Our Low Fares
Get a deal for every day of the week on January & February flights!
My favorite part of the ad:
Baggage charges may apply.
Yes, with beautiful women they usually do.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: Craig Adams lays out Spezza in OT
- Play Video: Highlights: Senators win double overtime thriller
- Play Video: Boychuk gives Bruins lead in Game 2
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: van Garderen wins Tour of California