Jan 9, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
Did you know Nick Saban’s wife was the head majorette of Nick’s rival high school, and he married her? Well, like it or not, you know it now. Along with the fact that he drove a Coke truck to make ends meet as a graduate assistant.
So Coke Zero teamed with Nick’s wife to list a bunch of things people said he could never do, but then did.
They said he couldn’t get married in a church with wood paneling! They said he could never flame out in the NFL! They said he can never look happy, ever! They said he would always look short on the sidelines! But Nick said, it’s possible. Except for those last two.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: I'll Have Another wins the Preakness
- Play Video: Konig takes Stage 7, van Garderen retains overall lead
- Play Video: Gary Stevens wins third Preakness
- Play Video: Stuart lands huge hit on Williams
- Play Video: Shackleford holds off Animal Kingdom