Jan 7, 2013, 2:41 PM EST
In Britain there’s a popular TV show called Dancing On Ice, which is basically Dancing With the Stars on the rocks. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that when you take celebrities and add a slippery, cold surface, anything can happen. And on Sunday it did.
In the video below you’ll see Pamela Anderson (Baywatch!) and her partner Matt Evers in the “save me skate” portion of the show, and at about the :58 mark, one of Pamela’s upper torso body parts makes an attempted prison break. It got her voted off the show, which is weird, because I think in the U.S. it would have put her in first place.
“I’m never doing this again. No. Last time. Because I don’t think I should be in this kind of environment anymore, I don’t know what I’m doing. Everybody around me in my life and in my career is always telling me not to do these things.”
Anderson, who also finished sixth on Dancing With the Stars in 2010, said from now on she’ll be devoting more of her time to her charity work in Haiti.
The video below is slightly NSFW, I guess.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found