Jan 7, 2013, 12:10 PM EST
In a bit of foreshadowing of the NFC Wild Card game to come, a KARE-TV (Minneapolis) reporter “took one for the team”, as the station described it, in a news remote to hype the Vikings-Green Bay tilt on Saturday. Reporter Lee Valsvik, who looks like the mom who brought the beef and lima bean casserole to the Little League team party, was talking with an employee at Union Restaurant in Minneapolis, when one of the station’s cameramen got a bit overzealous while tossing around a football.
The result? Valsvik, wearing a Vikings jersey, got steamrolled by the onrushing cameraman while she wasn’t looking. Quite a questionable move by the guy, which has no place in the NFL. But Lee, you’ve got to keep your head on a swivel when you’re wearing a jersey!
Valsvik’s cry of “I’m OK!” somehow does not make me believe that she is totally OK.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found