Jan 7, 2013, 1:41 PM EST
Until now, fish have been able to say: “I may be confined to a dreary tank, but at least I don’t have to watch bad dancing.” Then, this happens. The sad part is that this guy’s underwater dancing looks exactly like my moves on dry land.
So recently fish were subjected to the Ray Lewis Dance by a worker for the National Aquarium in
Washington D.C. Baltimore. His names is Michael Glass, a volunteer diver. Aquaman, who is a Dolphins fan, does not approve.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found