Jan 6, 2013, 2:34 PM EST
We are less than a day away from the BCS National Championship game and fans of both Notre Dame and Alabama have made their way to Miami to watch the finale of the college football season.
For one Notre Dame fan, he decided to show off his Irish allegiance by painting his front lawn to look like the Notre Dame football field.
I’m not even going to ask how his wife took the news that he was going to make their front lawn into a dedicated mini-field:
Notre Dame fan paints lawn [Gamedayr]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found