Jan 6, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
While most Dallas Cowboys fans chose to burn their Tony Romo jerseys after the quarterback failed to lead his team to the playoffs and the NFC East title, one group of Cowboys fans got pretty creative.
Instead of dousing the jersey with lighter fluid or setting it on fire with a lighter, they decided to place the Romo jersey on top of an old machine and just blow it up to kingdom come.
For those of you that just want to get to the good part, scan all the way to the :29 second mark and get ready for the jersey to disappear in a puff of white smoke:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found