Dec 31, 2012, 10:25 AM EST
We may lag in some areas, but it remains clear that the U.S. still leads the world in launching Christmas trees into space.
Here’s the latest edition of the flight of the XMS MissileToe — this year with Tree Cam. And working Christmas tree lights.
You can bet that we’ve got several of these aimed at our enemies. Eat Christmas, North Korea.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found