Dec 30, 2012, 12:37 PM EDT
After the San Francisco’s loss to the Seattle Seahawks last week, an unnamed Seattle Seahawks fan close to the field thought it would be a good idea to hand his handmade sign to 49ers linebacker NoVorro Bowman.
At first, Bowman just holds onto the sign and admires the taunting language written on it.
Only a few seconds later, Novorro rips a corner off of the sign and throws it on the ground right in front of the visitors tunnel at Centurylink Field:
49ers LB NoVorro Bowman rips Seahawks fan sign [Die Hard Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona