The force is strong with this one…Blue Jays pitcher R.A. Dickey gets Star Wars pajamas for Christmas
Dec 29, 2012, 10:29 AM EDT
I hope that each and everyone one of you had a Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas this year.
It appears that newly acquired Toronto Blue Jays pitcher R.A. Dickey had a pretty good one as he scored some pajamas based on his favorite movie franchise.
Dickey is a huge fan of Star Wars and the folks over at Lucas Films (makers of the Star Wars franchise) gave him an adult-sized footsie pajamas adorned with the logo and characters of the film series.
In the below tweet, R.A. showed off his latest Star Wars swag:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: Traditions of the Preakness Stakes
- Play Video: NBC Sports Live Extra tutorial
- Play Video: Gary Stevens wins third Preakness
- Play Video: Konig takes Stage 7, van Garderen retains overall lead
- Play Video: Highlights: Sharks take critical Game 3 in OT