Dec 29, 2012, 8:31 AM EST
There are many songs that you could play during a hockey fight that would be deemed to be fitting but I’m not sure “Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus is one of them.
A Superior International Junior Hockey League match between Minnesota Wilderness and Thunder Bay North Stars was going along smoothly until a line brawl broke out and both teams started throwing down with some massive fisticuffs.
However, the brawl is overshadowed about fifteen seconds into it when “Party in the USA” starts blaring through the arena speakers and provides some odd background noise accompanying the brawl:
Clearly, the better choice of a Cyrus song would have been “Can’t Be Tamed”.
SIJHL line brawl gets Miley Cyrus soundtrack [With Leather]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found