Dec 28, 2012, 2:48 PM EDT
Regular readers of this site know that we love the animated gifs … they’re the gift of comedy that keeps on giving. There were some great ones in 2012, from which we’ve culled to a top ten, and presented below for your enjoyment. Giddyup!
10. Willie the Wildcat kicks little kid in the head. This move dropped Kansas State three spots in the USA Today poll.
9. Kid is hyped on Grizzlies, pancake syrup.
8. The Crying Game: Rod Stewart weeps as his beloved Celtic knock off Barcelona in Champions League soccer.
7. The Bird Man strikes when you least expect it.
6. Cannonball into a pool that’s covered over with ice? I see no way this can end badly.
5. San Francisco Giants number one exporter of dugout hijinx, all other countries have inferior dugout hijinx.
4. The Fitness Ace Power Machine was found beneath many a Christmas tree this year, no doubt.
3. Michelle Jenneke is an Australian hurdler who has proven that warmups can be more interesting than the actual race.
2. Kid has an eye for sweets.
1. For best results, just add water. This should power you through the first portion of 2013. God bless you, Michelle Jenneke.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found