Dec 27, 2012, 12:09 PM EST
You mean that truck racing has engine explosions? Flumes of fire? Cool smoke rings? Why was I not informed of this? It happened on turn 2 at the Crandon International Raceway in Wisconsin, where the Stadium Super Truck driven by Adrian Cenni said ‘Ah, screw it’ and blew up. Game over, man.
Now after seeing this, every Minor League Baseball team will have one of these engine explosions following home games.
H/T Bob’s Blitz.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found