Dec 26, 2012, 2:44 PM EST
Sadly, there will be no bowl game for Wake Forest (5-7) this season. But hey, it’s basketball season — so why not prepare a nice warm plate of yummy Demon Deacons Pasta Salad for the big game?
I usually skip the “Game Day Vinaigrette Mix” and have mine flavored with humiliation and regret.
Photo, and headline, courtesy of Jelisa Castrodale.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found