Dec 26, 2012, 3:46 PM EST
Sharks? First floor, next to Cinnabon. It happened in a mall in Shanghai, China on Saturday, when a giant, 33-ton display aquarium filled with sharks suddenly burst and sent water flooding onto shoppers, injuring 15 people and resulting in the death of seven sharks.
Other sharks were seen shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
A similar story from Jan., 2011, in which an aquarium at a Kuwati shopping mall was said to have burst, turned out to be a hoax.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found