Dec 25, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Joe Salter is a 31-year-old school counselor from Pensacola, Fla., who holds the record for fastest time completing a triathlon while juggling three balls. He did it in 1 hour, 57 minutes (beating my old record), back on April 21.
Yep, that’s a quarter-mile swim, 16.2-mile bike ride and four-mile run, all while constantly juggling. Or as he calls it, “joggling.” It was recently named the Weirdest Record of the Year by RecordSetter.com. Other finalists? A man who rode his unicycle 30 feet across the bottom of a pool, and a man to rapped freestyle for 30 minutes.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?