Dec 25, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
There’s no better way to spend Christmas Eve, in my opinion, than to attend the annual Water Ski Show at National Harbor at the Potomac River in Maryland, near Washington, DC. Monday was the 27th Annual event, featuring Santa skiing behind one of his reindeer … just as it happened in the Book of Matthew.
And the photo below, of an elf doing ski flips, is a great relief to me, because now I know it really happened. I had been afraid it was just a troubling dream.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found