Dec 23, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Today, the Minnesota Vikings look to keep their NFC playoff hopes alive against the Houston Texans and judging from this video shot at Friday’s practice, it appears that the team is pretty loose.
As the practice was finishing up, an impromptu break dancing battle started near the middle of the practice field and some of the players showed off their skills in the dance circle.
The clear victor of the entire clip is defensive end Fred Evans who shows off his smooth moves at the :25 second mark and finishes with a head stand that officially ends the battle for who’s the best break-dancer on the team:
Sadly, Leslie Frazier didn’t make an appearance in this clip…you know can break it down like nobodies business.
Vikings break dance after practice [Bleacher Report]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Cleary: 'We won't be exchanging Christmas cards'